Monday, December 19, 2011

Destined for Bloggness...

For years I've been a writer... When I was in 3rd grade I was told by my teacher that my papers were too long, too much information, and a scramble of inconsistent thoughts. I'm thirty-one years old and I've filled over 40 journals with my collective thoughts only viewed by my eyes. I've never let a single soul read what I've written, scribbled, drawn, doodled (yes sometimes my mind would rather play a game of pictionary to describe my thoughts.) Sometimes I read my entries and think "damn I'm hilarious" so as a gift to the world here is my blog...

Nearly two years ago I was living in England when my Step Dad suddenly went into a unexpected comma. An entire continent away I kept up on his condition via my moms blog. Not only is my mother an amazing woman but she is a very talented writer. Each day for 4 months she religiously updated her blog. I hope that I convey half as much emotion and clarity as she did through her words.

So here is a few ground rules for my blog... and if you are reading... Your participation...
1) Don't judge me for my grammar or spelling... (It's a damn blog not a college paper!)
2) Don't be an asshole... That's pretty self explanatory
3) Give me some feedback... share your thoughts...
4) If you enjoy what you read share it with your friends. I'm hilarious I promise they will enjoy!
5) Last but not least don't take much of what I say seriously, I'm Captain Sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment